For the purposes of laser cutting, we use the Trumpf TruLaser 3030 laser cutting machine, which:
– enables us to cut sheet metal parts and pieces of any shape, ensuring 100-percent repeatability. Thanks to the high quality of the edge cut, parts requires no further finishing,
– makes it possible to use the latest software and CNC, which allows us to achieve a very high cutting accuracy of up to 0.1 mm.
Using advanced software, we can utilize our materials to the maximum extent and optimize the laser cutting process,
Laser cutting is contactless, enabling parts to be cut out of cut and polished sheet metal without damaging their surface. As our grates are always kept in good condition, the risk of chipping is minimized.
– maximum cutting area: 3,000 x 1,500 mm x 115 mm
– positioning deviation: Pa 0.1 mm
– average positioning deviation: Ps 0.03 mm
– maximum power: 2,000 W
– wavelength: 10.6 µm
– maximum metal thickness:
• structural steel (black plate): up to 12 mm
• stainless steel (acid resistant metal sheet): up to 6 mm
• aluminium (PA11): up to 3 mm
The price of laser cutting is estimated depending on the complexity of a given piece. Upon the Client’s request, we create technical documentation for the purposes of the order. A piece can be also valued on the basis of technical drawings submitted by the Client (*.dwg and *.dxf files are required for this purpose).