applicable on www.techmark.com.pl
This document pertains to the processing and protection of the personal data of the Users who visit and use the website available at www.techmark-metal.com. Using the Website is tantamount to the User’s consent to comply with the provisions specified below. As to the protection of personal data the Controller shall undertake relevant actions aimed at safeguarding the Users’ data to the extent conforming to the applicable provisions of law, including:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002.
WEBSITE – website available at www.techmark-metal.com hereinafter referred to as the Website, by means of which the Users can browse through its content and use its functionalities with no need to open any account.
PERSONAL DATA – means User’s data, that under Article 14(1) of GDPR may be considered as information referring to an identified natural person or a natural person whose identification is possible.
USER – a User authorised to use the Website
DATA CONTROLLER – hereinafter referred to as the Controller, means the entity liable for processing, amending and deleting of the Users’ personal data
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I. General provisions
The controller of the personal data is Techmark sp. z o.o. registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000005619, NIP 726-000-22-12, REGON 470513221, based at 10/12 Piotrkowska Street, 95-070 Aleksandrów Łódzki. Telephone number: (+ 48) 42 712 17 95, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Services provided through the Website
The Website makes it possible for the User to use the Services on the Website, that include:
- visiting all pages with no need to open an account on the Website
- sending the Inquiriesby means of the Contact Form;
- Newsletter subscription.
IV. Personal data
V. Using the Website Services that require the User’s personal data
The User undertakes to enter true and correct data, including their personal data, or the personal data of another person, if the User has been authorised by that person to do so. This is required to use the following Services:
- to send an inquiry by means of Contact Form, the User must provide their name and e-mail address or telephone number
- to subscribe for Newsletter, the User must provide their e-mail address,
VI. Type of data and purpose of processing
By means of the Website the Controller receives, collects and processes the following information concerning:
- inquiries sent by means of the Contact Form available at the Website, that include the Users’ personal data
- e-maill addresses provided for the purposes of Newsletter subscription.
All data shall be processed exclusively to guarantee proper provision of Services through the Website, in relation to which Services the data in question was received.
VII. Term of personal data retention
Personal data of the User collected in the System shall be processed by the Controller:
- until the User withdraws his/her consent to their processing for the purpose of handling the request via the contact form and/or newsletter sign-up. Consent may be withdrawn in writing or by e-mail sent to email@example.com. Data obtained in connection with correspondence through the contact form will be stored for a period of 3 years for protection against claims. Consent to the processing of data for the purpose of handling inquiries through the form and receiving the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time,
- for the period of 10 years -when no other instructions are made by the User during that period.
VIII. Personal data processing
Users' personal data collected by the Controller may be transferred to entities with which the Controller has signed relevant contracts for entrustment of personal data processing and which support the conduct of its business (e.g. companies operating IT infrastructure).
IX. Rights of the User as to their personal data
The Controller guarantees, that the Users providing their personal data can exercise their rights under the applicable provisions of law, such as the right to supplement, update or rectify their personal data, the right to temporarily or permanently cease its processing, the right to erase personal data if it is incomplete, invalid, incorrect or if it has been collected in violation of the law or it is no longer required as to the purpose for which it has been collected.
The User may require at any time to exercise their rights, of which request they shall notify the Controller in writing, e.g. by sending the e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As to the process of the collecting and processing of the personal data, the User shall have also the right to lodge a complaint to supervisory authority i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych]
XI. Additional information