NEW TECHCODE BROCHURE – TECHMARK FURNITURE WITH RFID TECHNOLOGY
Depending on the level of advancement, RFID systems supporting our cabinets allow:
- access to the cabinet only for authorized personnel,
- encoding any number of identification cards for a given cabinet,
- cabinet compatibility with IDs and systems already implemented in the enterprise,
- remote, non-contact opening with a proximity identifier. (To get inside the TECHCODE cabinet, there is no need to use keys and make contact with the external surface of the furniture, and thus the spread of viruses and bacteria between users is limited),
- automatic data registration, i.e. every attempt to log in, open, collect and return resources,
- reading data about resources tagged with UHF tags,
- access (via Lan or WiFi) to the collected data using the software we created.
Our TECHCODE cabinets meet the requirements imposed by the GDPR Act, as well as the Act on public documents (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 53, as amended).
TECHCODE BROCHURE is available HERE.
You can find out more about our metal furniture with RFID technology HERE.