With our smart checkout RFID cabinet with insight your company’s property is 100% secured using radio waves.
This solutions leaves other systems available on the market behind: conventional automatic dispensing units can solely dispense the object; however, it is not possible to return collected item, and collect the other one.
– medical facilities – storage of medicines, devices and medical equipment,
– offices / departments / record offices – storage of IT devices, classified documents, controlled access to sensitive data, etc.,
– industry / civil engineering – storage of tools and power tools, possible charging of tools, control of repairs, maintenance, etc.
We offer cabinets covered with a special coating that provides effective and lasting protection against contamination. The applied technology prevents the development and spread of dangerous microorganisms.
Furniture with antimicrobial coating provide durable protection and excellent prevention in the against various microorganisms.
24h GUARANTEE OF:
– SAFETY – items stored in the cabinets can be accessed only by means of the special card with unique code, thanks to which valuable property is accessed in a controlled manner and protected against damage / stealing,
– ACCESSABILITY – items are dispensed and returned in any place or time, round-the-clock
– SELF-SERVICE – the cabined is enabled (items are collected/returned) with no additional service (e.g. of the storeroom manager). Administrator grants or deprives authorisation of an employee to (temporarily) use a given cabinet,
– CONVENIENCE – items stored in the cabinets are used as needed. Storehouse (inventory) follows an employees, rather that the employee following the warehouse (inventory),
– TIME-SAVING – collection/return register need not to be kept. Each activity is automatically registered, while reports (who collected what and when) are real-time remotely sent to data administrator,
– CONTROL – of persons and property – each item stored in the cabined is chipped (binders, containers, tools, etc.), which gives permanent insight into the company’s inventory and tracks its usage. Registered collection of items reduces the risk of stealing or loosing the items,
– RELIABILITY – RFID system eliminates human errors (in registry, reports), provides reliability of automatically stored data (99.9 % reading effectiveness),
– CABINET INVENTORY AND USAGE HISTORY IS 100% REGISTERED – cabinet is integrated with the Narzędziownia management software, which registers all data (who collected what and when), keeps the registers, generates reports (of any kind, like history reports, collection frequency, dates of control, maintenance, validation, inventory checks in all cabinets).
The cabinet is provided with UHF RFID reader, antennas and complete control and secure system. When the cabinet is powered (230 V) and connected to Ethernet (LAN) (to synchronise data with the management software), it is ready for use.
1. Chipping – each item (binders, IT equipment, power tools, packages, medical devices, glass vials, keys, etc.) are labelled and chipped (RFID), thanks to which specific data is attributed to this item. Different types of chips are selected for different items stored in the cabinet.
2. Chips/tags programming – is preformed by means of the storage software provided along with the cabinet. Each tag is unique and codes in the system data specific for the chipped item (e.g. SKU, minimum expiry date, planned revision, calibration, warranty terms, etc.)
3. Scanning, registering and data flow – data concerning inventory, collected and returned items, etc. are displayed on the LCD monitor and remotely sent to the Narzędziownia® RFID software, which is used for the cabinet management and which keeps register of fixed assets and equipment.
4. Authorisation and access granting – the cabinets can be accessed only by an authorised person having active proximity RFID card. After positive verification of data, the cabinet lock is opened.
– the cabinet can be optionally integrated with property control and register systems (PWSK Narzędziownia Registry System, ERP, WMS, inventory software) and its software can the be adapted to specific requirements of a given Client,
– RFID reader can be optionally installed to authorise employee in Unique or Mifare standards, so that it is possible to use current ID clock cards, or to remotely control access granted to specific RFID cards,
– the cabinet can operate separately or in a network of a few cabinets – in close cooperation with the Narzędziownia ® RFID software to remotely grant access to particular cabinets.
• massive structure of the cabinet, which guarantees safe storage of items,
• doors are provided with reinforced profile, internal hinges, giving free access to the furniture interior,
• doors are locked with two electrolocks, which are only enabled after positive verification of the ID card,
• one internal wall is covered with plexiglass and is provided with 14W led diodes. The light turns on when the cabinet is open, and turns off when the cabinet is closed,
• the cabinet is provided with 4 shelves covered with foam lining and with feet to level the furniture,
• in case of blackout it is possible to open the door mechanically (it is recommended to provide the cabinet with buffer power supply (UPS)).
– different options for configuration of shelves and working space. The cabinet’s interior can be customised to the Client’s requirement,
– failure-free and reliable operation (99.9 %),
– advice on the selection of optimal chips being most suitable for the type of stored items,
– support in the software implementation and databases configuration,
– remote assistance in case of emergencies related with the Narzędziownia software operation,
– training provided at the Client’s own premises.
Call us and discover further advantages of the RFID cabinets.
To learn more about the technology implemented in our cabinets, read the article on the research on the influence of metal surroundings and reading method on the accuracy of UHF RFID tags tracking.