Compartment Techcode RFID lockers for clean clothes are designed for companies and workplaces, where working clothes are distributed to the employees. This type of furniture is also addressed to rentals, which specialise in equipping production plants and service providers with PPE or working clothes.
Discussed lockers are provided with RFID technology, thanks to which lockers can be opened using RFID access cards, instead of conventional keys.
Each locker can contain up to 30 compartments having different sizes and being differently arranged.
To open the Techcode RFID cabinet, you can also use the identifiers currently used in the company, e.g. in plants with Time and Attendance Systems (TnA).
Techcode RFID cabinets are an ideal solution for companies with an implemented HACCP system, which prohibits employees from bringing keys, e.g. to the production area, but allows them to bring RFID cards.
You can decide on the functions of the Techcode RFID cabinet by selecting the system that supports it. It can be configured to suit the client’s needs.
Systems for Techcode RFID lockers for clean clothes:
The most basic system the main function of which is access control with coded proximity identifiers.
Access to the resources stored in the locker is granted only to authorized personnel who has an encoded proximity identifier in the form of a card, key fob, stickers, etc. Standardly supported identifiers include Unique 125kHz, Mifare 13,56 MHz or HID Crescendo iClass SE.
The RFID technology allows for any number of RFID identifiers to be encoded for each locker, and each identifier can be encoded / decoded multiple times. Frequent change of users of the compartment is not a problem, and losing the ID no longer requires replacement of the lock.
It is the Administrator of the Techcode RFID cabinet who decides to grant or deny access, add new identifiers and re-encode previously used identifiers.
It ensures all the functionalities of the S.1 System, while providing the cabinets with additional functions.
Examples of functionalities:
– registers events (who opened which compartment and when),
– allows you to create a database of users and assign them various characteristics, e.g. photograph, position,etc.
– granting various privileges to the cabinet users, e.g. to temporarily open selected compartments, possibility of access a number of compartments,
– management of the cabinet’s functions thanks to the software, after connecting to the LAN network,
– possibility to encode several identifiers to one compartment,
– keeps record of the hours worked,
– activates alarm signal when the compartment is opened without authorisation,
– signals an unlocked compartment door,
– enables integration with the CRP systems used in the company,
FURNITURE WITH ANTIMICROBIAL COATING
We offer cabinets covered with a special coating that provides effective and lasting protection against contamination. The applied technology prevents the development and spread of dangerous microorganisms.