Compartment RFID lockers for clean clothes are designed for companies and workplaces, where working clothes are distributed to the employees. This type of furniture is also addressed to rentals, which specialise in equipping production plants and service providers with PPE or working clothes.
Discussed lockers are provided with RFID technology, thanks to which lockers can be opened using RFID access cards, instead of conventional keys. Compartments can be also opened by means of identifiers used in Time and Attendance Systems (TnA).
Key-less RFID lockers are very advantageous, as in the event of lost access card, necessity to exchange it or to grant access to a different user, locks need not to be exchanged into new ones. The reader can code up to 2,000 access cards.
The cabinets constitute perfect solution for enterprises where HACCP system have already been implemented, and where the employees must not bring keys in the production floor area, but are allowed to have RFID cards with them.
We offer cabinets covered with a special coating that provides effective and lasting protection against contamination. The applied technology prevents the development and spread of dangerous microorganisms.
Furniture with antimicrobial coating provide durable protection and excellent prevention in the against various microorganisms.
Compartments are opened by means of RFID proximity identifiers. Compartments can be also opened by means of identifiers used in Time and Attendance Systems (TnA).
Each locker can contain up to 30 compartments having different sizes and being differently arranged.
ROGER reader with RACS 5 system:
When the lockers are connected with LAN network, locker’s functionalities can be controlled by an administrator logged-in the system. The system is controlled by the intuitive VISO software installed on any computer.
The software can work with RCP system by ROGER.
Exemplary functionalities of the system:
– programming of access cards carried out from any point of access in the LAN
– creating database with employees (creating catalogues of users, in which user’s characteristics, such as a photo, post, etc. are specified, as well as granting authorisations to e.g. open certain compartments in a given period)
– possibility to grant access to a number of compartments to one user
– possibility do configure a few cards for one compartment
– inspecting events which occurred in particular compartments (who opened which compartment and when it happened)
– possible interconnection with the alarm signal in case of unauthorised opening of the locker
– information on doors, which were left open
– other functionalities.