RFID cabinet with access control is perfect to be used, where valuable property or data need to be secured or where access to the aforementioned items and assets needs to be restricted only to authorised persons.
These cabinets can register data from the employee’s clock card, as well as manage and keep register of the company’s property.
24h GUARANTEE OF:
– SELF-SERVICE* – the cabined is enabled (items are collected/returned) with no additional service (e.g. of the storeroom manager). Administrator grants or deprives authorisation of an employee to (temporarily) use a given cabinet,
– CONVENIENCE – items stored in the cabinets are used as needed. Storehouse (inventory) follows an employees, rather that the employee following the warehouse (inventory). One ID card can be used to open unlimited number of cabinets,
– TIME-SAVING* – each opening of the cabinet is automatically registered, whereas reports specifying who collected what and when can be accessed at any time,
– CONTROL* – of employees and property, as it registers data from the employee’s clock card and lists all events (e.g. when the given employee accesses the cabinet). It reduces the risk of stealing or loosing the items,
– RELIABILITY – thanks to RFID system reliability of the automatically stored data can be assured.
*- with ROGER reader
– RFID reader – for coding and reading proximity identifiers. This reader can store data for maximum 2 thousand identifiers.
– 1 UNICODE master card 125 kHz- for coding and decoding (all) proximity identifiers,
– 2 UNICODE proximity identifiers 125 kHz- identifiers in the form of cards, pendants, stickers (each identifier is unique with a unique number issued by TID database),
– 2 electronic door locks, which open when access data on the RFID proximity identifier is granted positive verification,
– buffer power supply, which guarantees safe 12 V voltage level in the cabinet.
– 4 adjustable shelves. Perforated profiles inside the cabinet are provided to adjust the shelf height every 25 mm.
– doors are mounted on internal hinges, which gives unrestricted access to the cabinet interior; moreover they are provided with inner reinforcing profile.
Series coupling of up to 5 cabinets can be performed by means of a single buffer power supply. In this case access to particular cabinets can be granted to some employees by means of a Master card.
Our cabinets are provided with emergency power supply system, which means, that in case of power cut it remains possible to use and operate the cabinets for at least 10 hours after the blackout.
Out machine park includes a printing shop for identifiers, which are custom made according to the Customer’s requirements (the company’s logo, numbers, etc.).
In case of emergency the cabinet can be mechanically opened by an authorised personnel.
At extra charge cabinets can be additionally provided with:
– LED lights,
– glass fronts in the doors,
– buffer power supply suitable for series connection of up to 10 cabinets,
the reader uses free software installed on a chosen computer. It is provided with a USB adapter used to connect it to the computer in order to read stored data,
the reader replaces the Master card, it is used to code and decode (particular) ID cards,
it can deprive the given employee of the access to the cabinet at any time (with no need to use his ID card),
the reader is provided with a system clock, so it can serve as Clock Card Register,
the reader can cooperate with other Clock Card Register systems used in the company,
the reader is able to register up to 32.000 activities, i.e. activities performed by specific ID card numbers and times, when the cabinet was opened, or clock cards register,
the reader is able to integrate the cabinet with CRP systems used in the company.
We offer cabinets covered with a special coating that provides effective and lasting protection against contamination. The applied technology prevents the development and spread of dangerous microorganisms.
Furniture with antimicrobial coating provide durable protection and excellent prevention in the against various microorganisms.