Multi-compartment RFID cabinets are equipped with modern module to control electronic locks via Unique cards. The cabinets provide not only aesthetic workmanship and guaranteed service life, but also functional solution aimed at safe storage of items in public area like offices, community health centres, schools, production plants, markets, canteens (as food lockers), railway stations, etc.
Cabinets’ modularity make it possible to configure up to 30 compartments having different size and configuration, which means the cabinets can be completely customised.
Compartments open with proximity identifiers in the form of cards, pendants, or even stickers. Thanks to RFID technology it is possible to code unlimited number of new identifiers for each separate compartment. There is no need to change locks in the event when the identifier is lost, or when a compartment needs to have its access provided to some other user.
The use of the cabinets is simple and convenient – the user only needs to bring the coded card close to the reader, and the compartment interlinked with the card opens itself.
We offer cabinets covered with a special coating that provides effective and lasting protection against contamination. The applied technology prevents the development and spread of dangerous microorganisms.
Furniture with antimicrobial coating provide durable protection and excellent prevention in the against various microorganisms.
– programme (code) identifying cards (proximity identifiers),
– grant access to a specific card e.g. when it is lost, or when a new card need to be coded,
– open individual compartments (using Master card or administrator’s panel),
– open all compartments simultaneously (every 3 seconds) e.g. to put workers’ clothes into compartments, clean compartments, etc.
– check, which compartment has no card assigned,
– restore factory defaults.
When supplied with power (230 V), the cabinet is ready for use.
– doors can be filled with glass,
– in case of damaged electronic circuits, the cabinet can be emergency opened,
– the panel can be wall-mounted with the possibility to connect up to 30 separate cabinets (e.g. on the swimming pool, in the cloakroom).
– installation of a ROGER reader with RACS 5* system.
Our machine park includes a printing shop for identifiers, which are custom made according to the Customer’s requirements (the company’s logo, numbers, etc.).
* ROGER reader with RACS 5 system:
When the lockers are connected with LAN network, locker’s functionalities can be controlled by an administrator logged-in the system. The system is controlled by the intuitive VISO software installed on any computer.
The software can work with RCP system by ROGER.
Exemplary functionalities of the system:
– programming of access cards carried out from any point of access in the LAN
– creating database with employees (creating catalogues of users, in which user’s characteristics, such as a photo, post, etc. are specified, as well as granting authorisations to e.g. open certain compartments in a given period)
– possibility to grant access to a number of compartments to one user
– possibility do configure a few cards for one compartment
– inspecting events which occurred in particular compartments (who opened which compartment and when it happened)
– possible interconnection with the alarm signal in case of unauthorised opening of the locker
– information on doors, which were left open
– other functionalities.