Techcode RFID multi-compartment cabinets are equipped with modern module to control electronic locks via proximity identifiers. The cabinets provide not only aesthetic workmanship and guaranteed service life, but also functional solution aimed at safe storage of items in public areas like offices, community health centres, schools, production plants, markets, canteens (as food lockers), railway stations, etc.
Cabinets’ modularity make it possible to configure up to 30 compartments having different size and configuration, which means the cabinets can be completely customised.
The use of Techcode RFID cabinets is simple and convenient – all you need to do is place the previously encoded card against the reader and the assigned compartment opens by itself. The doors of the compartments equipped with electric strikes are opened by means of proximity identifiers.
Techcode RFID multi-compartment cabinets can be operated by various systems using RFID technology. Depending on the type and level of advancement of the selected system, the Techcode RFID cabinet will perform different functions. It can be completely adapted to the client’s needs.
Systems in Techcode RFID multi-compartment cabinets:
The most basic system the main function of which is access control with coded proximity identifiers.
Access to the resources stored in the cabinet is granted only to authorized personnel who has an encoded proximity identifier in the form of a card, key fob, stickers, etc. To open the Techcode RFID cabinet, you can also use the identifiers currently used in the company. Standardly supported identifiers include Unique 125kHz, Mifare 13,56 MHz or HID Crescendo iClass SE.
The RFID technology allows for any number of RFID identifiers to be encoded for each cabinet, and each identifier can be encoded / decoded multiple times. Frequent change of users of the compartment is not a problem, and losing the ID no longer requires replacement of the lock.
It is the Administrator of the Techcode RFID cabinet who decides to grant or deny access, add new identifiers and re-encode previously used identifiers.
It ensures all the functionalities of the S.1 System, while providing the cabinets with additional functions.
Examples of functionalities:
– registers events (who opened which compartment and when),
– allows you to create a database of users and assign them various characteristics, e.g. photograph, position,etc.
– granting various privileges to the cabinet users, e.g. to temporarily open selected compartments, possibility of access a number of compartments,
– management of the cabinet’s functions thanks to the software, after connecting to the LAN network,
– possibility to encode several identifiers to one compartment,
– keeps record of the hours worked,
– activates alarm signal when the compartment is opened without authorisation,
– signals an unlocked compartment door,
– enables integration with the CRP systems used in the company,
When supplied with power (230 V), the cabinet is ready for use.
The design, structure and colors of the cabinet are adapted to the client’s guidelines.
FURNITURE WITH ANTIMICROBIAL COATING
We offer cabinets covered with a special coating that provides effective and lasting protection against contamination. The applied technology prevents the development and spread of dangerous microorganisms.